Some Agency is seeking to fill the position of E-Commerce Manager.
Based at the company’s Surry Hills Office, the successful, experienced candidate will be responsible for the management of the existing someplace.com.au and drdenim.com.au creative/back of office team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and executing objectives set forth by the company’s General Manager.
The E-Commerce Manager’s job responsibilities will include:
- Provide the business with reports on both sales and customer interaction with our online platforms - Google Analytics, Shopify and Campaign Monitor.
- Examine data from all platforms and identify opportunities/problems
- Measure the return of investment on all online campaigns (EDM, Adwords, Social)
- Monitor E-Commerce sales and provide buyers with data for re-stock
- Plan, co-ordinate and design our weekly EDM program
- Work alongside Buyers to identify key styles seasonally to be promoted via all online platforms
- Manage the Google Adwords campaigns with our third party partner Sponsored LinX
- Liaise with our affiliates to ensure key products are promoted effectively through their channels
- Plan and co-ordinate social media calendar to ensure key products are promoted effectively
- Ensure all online content is optimized for SEO purposes
- Ensure the customer service and order fulfillment staff are utilized effectively
- Book and manage photography and modelling staff
- Recruit intern staff for key busy periods such as Christmas
- Manage online staff rosters and timesheets
- Design and/or provide the creative department with briefs for all online content and ensure the deliverables are received on time.
- Prepare, edit and upload product data to Shopify including accurate product descriptions
- Regularly update the online store/brand site banners. This includes designing and/or working alongside the creative department to ensure the sites are always looking fresh.
- Merchandise the website to ensure the best-selling, well stocked and newest products are displayed effectively to ensure maximum sell thru.
- Wok alongside our photographer to plan and co-ordinate photo shoots for both campaigns and web store purposes.
- Update stock levels daily to ensure the products levels are accurate on our sites
- Work alongside buyers to update products prices during sale periods
- Update online blog with relevant content weekly
- Monitor inventory reports to ensure all products have been photographed and are online
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data (Necessary)
- Working knowledge of online store platform such as Shopify or Magento (Advantageous)
- Adobe Photoshop skills (Advantageous)
- Experience working with email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor (Advantageous)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords (Advantageous)
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge (Advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal/management skills (Necessary)
- Self motivating (Necessary)
- Strong Organisational skills (Necessary)
To apply for this position please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com